Dr DAOUD Patrick
Dr Patrick DAOUD is a national graduate of Rheumatology since 1987.
- The pathologies of the musculoskeletal system, inflammatory type (Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Psoriatic arthritis, Lupus, Reactive arthritis, Connectivities)
- Mechanical pathologies (osteoarthritis, musculoskeletal diseases)
- Endocrine pathologies (gout, periodic disease, chondro calcinosis joint, osteoporosis…)
- The pathologies related to the practice of sport (Dorso-lumbalgia, cervicalgia, lesions of the peripheral joints)
- Practice intra-articular injections (infiltrations, visco inductions)
- Practice mesotherapy, acupuncture, orthopedic and physical manual medicine
Trained in the treatment of pathologies related to sport. He has been a consulting assistant (University Hospital of Marseille) and works in collaboration with the services of Rheumatology Hospital Marseille. He is a Rheumatology Consultant at Barts Health NHS Trust (Mile End, London). Judicial Expert at the Court of Appeal of Aix-en-Provence and president of the AMASE (Association of Doctors Approved of the South-East) in charge of the expert medicine with the various administrations (police, fire brigade, town halls, hospitals, general council, hotel region, rectorate, etc…)
Member of the reform committee of the IRD (Research Institute of Development). It organises regular year-round Continuing Medical Education, a national conference and an annual overseas convention.
French – English